Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9th

Day 9: A day after I forgot to write yesterday...

I was doing so good writing a little everyday! But yesterday was an exhausting day, when I fell asleep by 8:30 PM.

When I logged on to my computer this morning, my lil heart sank as I thought that I might be out of the drawing for some of those really cool books.

Maybe our Two Writing Teachers can offer a Make-up assignment? You remember those: if you missed a day of class, you still had to do the work, but its just a little different....

What do you say?!?!?

5 comments:

  1. I'll send you a book if you want. Don't be discouraged--just keep at it--you'll learn from the doing.

    Elizabeth
    http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The falling asleep that early happens to the best of us! I have found myself often in that position. I actually feel asleep for a little while the other night and then realized I hadn't posted so I had to jump online at 11:30. Great idea to ask for a "make-up"! Don't give up and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like my middle schoolers when they want grace and mercy for a missed assignment! I hear ya on the falling asleep early. I think it was 8:30 that I was in bed last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somedays are just hard...even in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,
    I understand I understand I understand! Somedays are just hard, exhausting, and disappointing. I wish I could wave a magic wand & get your post in "under the wire." Keep writing, it will be worth it in the end. :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete