Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5th


SO my work day is rather blah. Pretty much the same thing every day.  Seriously.  So, I’ve decided to skip what I do during my work day, and tell you about my particularly unpleasant doctors appointment.

Yep: it was the girlie type.  At least this time I didn’t have to pee in a cup, although my bladder felt like an over-filled water balloon. I poured myself a super-sized cup of juice this morning in preparation.
I’ve tried for many years to post-pone this appointment to the warmer months.  I hate disrobing in the freezing office, but I’ve realized that even if its in dead of summer, the AC will be so cold it wouldn’t matter.
They asked me the usual barrage of questions, took my blood pressure, weight, blah-blah-blah.  Come on people, lets get this over with!
I never thought I’d enjoy a male gynecologist, but he’s actually more gentle than any female I’ve ever had.
A few pokes, a few prods, and I’m done.

*whew*

4 comments:

  1. I never look forward to this "girlie type" of an appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like any doctor appointments, including that one. It is what we do to stay on top of our health and because we do, we stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I like your description of the cold room - even in the summer. I was there!

    ReplyDelete