Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16th, 2010

I'd forgotten about this blog: kinda glad I stumbled back on it!

I enjoyed reading about our mornings back in March.

Nope: they haven't changed, except my daughter now sleeps in her bed until 6:30, when it is time to get up and get ready. We still have the pacifier, but we've bought a 'special box' to "Lock it away forever" when she's ready for that next big step. We told her No Later Than her next birthday: October. She'll be three.

We've given up those Cereal Bars. I looked closely at the amount of sugar in them and was appalled! Not quite a candy bar, but WOW!

Our sheltie is now on Thyroid meds. She has hypothyroidism. Big word, for sure! It means that she takes this tiny blue pill twice a day. She doesn't seem to mind.

Our cat killed a bird a few days ago. Obby left its carcass on the back porch: EW! Clearly a Kill-to-Kill, and not Kill-cuz-I'm-hungry. She is certainly a master hunter: squirrels, moles, mice, rats, birds... you name, we've had parts of it left on our back porch.
I promise I feed her EVERY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment